Thank you dear Amira for having nominated me for the “Mystery Blogger Award”.
Amira’s blog Bodyandsoulnourishmentblog is an amazing collection of inspirational poems, quotes and stories that provide nourishment for the body and soul! If you have not seen this blog, please be sure to take a look! Also, you can find her own nomination for this award here.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
RULES REGARDING THIS AWARD:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I am deeply metaphysical and philosophical and have been this way almost from birth.
- I struggle with overcoming the need to control – though I believe I have gotten significantly better at this as I have aged. Having been “the middle child”, I always felt responsible for everything being right. As such, I’ve learned the hard way that such a perspective is not healthy for me or anyone else. Allowing life to unfold in the way that it must, rather than in the way that I want it to, is very, very hard.
- I have a special love for Birman cats!.
MY ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS FROM AMIRA:
- What do you think is the most important force in the Universe? and why?
- Wow! What a great question! I’m not sure I can answer this adequately, though, because we only know the universe from the limited human perspective. In one respect, I would say it is love. In another, I would say it is light. In yet another, I would say it is energy or vibration. But having said all this, I also believe that they are all manifestations of the same thing. And I also believe that God experiences itself through its many manifestations within the universe, which would mean, for me, that all forces are equally important. So, I don’t have a good answer for this.
- What is one of the greatest lessons you ever learned?
- I would say that one of the greatest lessons I have learned is that we never know everything. In other words, what we believe we are seeing and judging with our own eyes and experiences, is incomplete, and as a result, we can mistakenly make bad assumptions and poor choices because we never have the full picture. There are so many factors that go into the reason for the actions people take as they move through life, and none of us ever has a full appreciation or understanding of that complexity. I find, now, that it is harder for me to see things in pure black and white, or evil and good. And that has made my life and thought processes much more complicated and uncertain.
- If you could give one piece of advice to others that you learned through your life’s journey, what would that be?
- I would have to say that it is very important to never stop learning all you can about everything – don’t shut out information and experience. And in particular, give the most attention to the things that push buttons for you, because there is much to learn there.
- What helps you to overcome difficult challenges in life?
- I have a deep faith and trust in the idea that everything is interconnected.
- If you could chose only one place that you feel at total peace, which place would that be?
- My answer to this will seem a bit odd. I had something similar to a “near-death” experience when I was about 19 years old and in college (though I am not sure why I had this experience – it happened in the middle of the day in my dorm room). It is the only time in my life that I have felt totally and completely at peace! I was so peaceful and so free from all material attachment, including my body, that I actually and consciously believed I was dead while I was having the experience. So, my strange answer to this question would be that the place in which I feel total peace is not necessarily here in physical form. However, the experience did ground me at an early age never to fear death, and to ensure that our lives have meaning in the time gifted to us, because we are here for a special reason – having left a place of complete peace and freedom to “experience” life as it is here on earth.
I AM HONORED TO NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING FOR THIS AWARD:
(Note: Participation is entirely voluntary – it is completely your choice! 😊 I simply want to take advantage of an opportunity to give your blog the additional exposure it is deserving of!)
- KDKH@ https://peacewithmylife.com/
- Pragalbha Doshi@ https://pragalbhadoshi.wordpress.com/
- Colette@ https://colettebytes.wordpress.com/
- Sarah James@ https://sarahelizabethjames.com/
- Laura@ https://lifelessonsbylaura.com/
- Trina Graves@ https://spiritualquotestoliveby.wordpress.com/
- Lachlan@ https://bluebeagleideas.wordpress.com/about/
- Sara Doolittle@ https://saradoolittle.wordpress.com/
- Chez Christine@ https://chezchristine.wordpress.com/
- Juneal Holder@ https://junealholder.blog/
5 QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES (Must include One Weird and One Funny):
- Why did you begin blogging, and has it resulted in anything unexpected or that you had not anticipated?
- Is there something in life that you believe does not get the attention it deserves, and why?
- Is there anything you would like to study more deeply, but have not had an opportunity to pursue?
- Weird Question: Do you think we all see the same colors the same way?
- Funny Question: If you had a Super Power, what would it be?
A SHARED LINK TO MY BEST POST:
Thank you, again, Amira, and my thanks to all the blogger nominees for your enjoyable and inspirational blog sites!