Thank you dear Amira for having nominated me for the “Mystery Blogger Award”.
Amira’s blog Bodyandsoulnourishmentblog is an amazing collection of inspirational poems, quotes and stories that provide nourishment for the body and soul! If you have not seen this blog, please be sure to take a look! Also, you can find her own nomination for this award here.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
RULES REGARDING THIS AWARD:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I am deeply metaphysical and philosophical and have been this way almost from birth.
- I struggle with overcoming the need to control – though I believe I have gotten significantly better at this as I have aged. Having been “the middle child”, I always felt responsible for everything being right. As such, I’ve learned the hard way that such a perspective is not healthy for me or anyone else. Allowing life to unfold in the way that it must, rather than in the way that I want it to, is very, very hard.
- I have a special love for Birman cats!.
MY ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS FROM AMIRA:
- What do you think is the most important force in the Universe? and why?
- What is one of the greatest lessons you ever learned?
- If you could give one piece of advice to others that you learned through your life’s journey, what would that be?
- What helps you to overcome difficult challenges in life?
- I have a deep faith and trust in the idea that everything is interconnected.
- If you could chose only one place that you feel at total peace, which place would that be?
I AM HONORED TO NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING FOR THIS AWARD:
(Note: Participation is entirely voluntary – it is completely your choice! 😊 I simply want to take advantage of an opportunity to give your blog the additional exposure it is deserving of!)
- KDKH@ https://peacewithmylife.com/
- Pragalbha Doshi@ https://pragalbhadoshi.wordpress.com/
- Colette@ https://colettebytes.wordpress.com/
- Sarah James@ https://sarahelizabethjames.com/
- Laura@ https://lifelessonsbylaura.com/
- Trina Graves@ https://spiritualquotestoliveby.wordpress.com/
- Lachlan@ https://bluebeagleideas.wordpress.com/about/
- Sara Doolittle@ https://saradoolittle.wordpress.com/
- Chez Christine@ https://chezchristine.wordpress.com/
- Juneal Holder@ https://junealholder.blog/
5 QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES (Must include One Weird and One Funny):
- Why did you begin blogging, and has it resulted in anything unexpected or that you had not anticipated?
- Is there something in life that you believe does not get the attention it deserves, and why?
- Is there anything you would like to study more deeply, but have not had an opportunity to pursue?
- Weird Question: Do you think we all see the same colors the same way?
- Funny Question: If you had a Super Power, what would it be?
A SHARED LINK TO MY BEST POST:
Thank you, again, Amira, and my thanks to all the blogger nominees for your enjoyable and inspirational blog sites!