Amira’s blog Bodyandsoulnourishmentblog is a wonderful and inclusive collection of inspirational poems, quotes and stories that provide nourishment for the body and soul! If you have not seen this amazing blog, please be sure to take a look! You can also find her own “Blogger Recognition Award” nomination here.
Didi’s blog Didis Art Design is a beautiful blog filled with amazing digital art, poetry and spirituality, all focused on demonstrating and honoring the oneness of all life! If you have not seen this amazing blog, please be sure to take a look! You can also find his own “Blogger Recognition Award” nomination here.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
A brief story of how my blog started:
I have always wanted to write (since before I was a teenager). Over the past few years, many people suggested I explore creating a blog, and so, like so many of us tend to do, I ignored their advice! 😊 After all, as an introvert, I have been burying my voice for a long time, so the idea of creating a blog was, for me, an exercise in courage – it was a huge leap (and perhaps a risk) for me to share my inner thoughts in a public setting, without knowing how those thoughts might be received. But I also felt compelled to do it, because, at the end of the day, all of us need to express our own ideas in our own voices, and have our own ideas and voices heard. The human family needs to engage in more meaningful conversations, and bloggers are initiating many of those important conversations! I felt my lifetime of experiences and perspectives was important to draw upon and share, so that I could participate in that larger conversation in my own meaningful way. Once I took the plunge, information I wanted to express began to flow. And I can’t overstate how it was the encouragement of friends I already knew, and new friends I made through blogging, that inspired me to keep writing!
Two Pieces of Advice to New Bloggers (I have altered the rules for myself slightly and added an additional two):
- Write from the heart! A blog gives you your voice. In a world that often wants you to be something you are not, allow your blog to give you the freedom to be who you are!
- If another person’s blog touches you in some way, be sure to tell them so by leaving comments on their posts! Bloggers are amazingly supportive of one another! It is such a positive and encouraging environment, and you will get much satisfaction from the exchange! I’ve developed some beautiful friendships through blogging – and those friendships started with a supportive comment made or received!
- Don’t worry about creating “the perfect post” or “the perfect blog”. Doing so will inhibit your creativity and make it difficult to write. Simply write about whatever you love or whatever inspires you. No matter how you express it, I assure you that your post will have significance for another person who needed to read or hear what you felt compelled to share!
- Keep in mind that your audience is global! Bloggers are interacting from all parts of the world! This is a true gift!
My 15 Nominees:
Participation is of course entirely voluntary – but if you choose to participate I hope that you enjoy the experience!
- Trina Graves@ https://spiritualquotestoliveby.wordpress.com/
- Sara Doolittle@ https://saradoolittle.wordpress.com/
- Chez Christine@ https://chezchristine.wordpress.com/
- idawood@ https://sustainingfrequency.wordpress.com/
- Juneal Holder@ https://junealholder.blog/
- Susannah@ https://susannahmachin.wordpress.com/
- Margaret Gilfoyle@ https://oneheartworld.wordpress.com/
- Laura@ https://lifelessonsbylaura.com/
- Ariana@ https://ariathedreamer.wordpress.com/
- Fernando Kaskais@ https://wikkorg.wordpress.com/
- tornadoday@ https://tornadoday.wordpress.com/
- rajarhymes@ https://myheartwrote.wordpress.com/
- StormieSteele@ https://stormiesteele.com/
- KJ Roe@ https://dreamsofshadowandlight.wordpress.com/
- KDKH@ https://peacewithmylife.com/
Thank you, again, Amira and Didi, for your nominations, and my thanks to all the incredible nominees for your enjoyable and inspirational blog sites!